Friday, April 06, 2012

2012 Woodworking Conference - Buddy Tracker

With the addition of a second Woodworking in America conference by Popular Woodworking, and the announcement of the new Fine Woodworking Live event the choices for attending a great woodworking conference are many.  Maybe too many!

One of the great things about WIA in 2010 and 2011 was the chance to connect with woodworkers you already knew, but hadn't met before.  Here is a picture of the guys from 2011.  We all showed up in the same shirt - how embarrassing.


Want to let your buddies know where they will see you?  Want to avoid the embarrassment and potential drunken debauchery of attending the same event?  Let's compare notes.

The 2012 Woodworking Conference Buddy Tracker is now online! Click on over there!

3 comments:

Dyami Plotke said...

Great idea, Aaron. Please do us a favor and post your WIA choice at modernwoodworkersassociation.com we've got a recent post we're trying to have a conversation around. I will be posting on your list as soon as I get to an actual PC.

Aaron said...

Dyami, I hope I didn't step on any toes with this. I just needed more data to make my decision!

Vic Hubbard said...

Pasadena!! I posted at MWA, also.